Udyog Aadhaar is a registration which is obtained by Micro, Small and Medium enterprise. The government started with Udyog Aadhaar to help these startup and enable the development of these industries. If you have received your Udyog Aadhaar and if you would like to update your details on the Udyog Aadhaar then this article is for you as we have listed the online as well as the offline procedure to update Udyog Aadhaar in this article.
Steps to Update Udyog Aadhaar through Online Medium
Here is how you can update your Udyog Aadhaar through Online Medium
- You can start by visiting the site udyogaadhaar.gov.in. Once the website is displayed, you can then click on the menu button and click on Update Aadhaar. Alternatively, you can also click here to access the Udyog Aadhaar Update page.
- On this page, enter the details of your Udyog Aadhaar and select the method of OTP generation along with the security code and click on Validate and Generate OTP. This will then trigger an OTP and then enter the OTP in the designation area.
- You will now be redirected to another page where you will be able to update the details on your Udyog Aadhaar. The details that can be updated include, the name of the company, the address of the company, the details of employee etc.
- It should be noted that you must have the supporting documents for the update request and you will also be required to upload the documents to the portal.
- After uploading the documents, click on submit button and save the acknowledgement number for future reference. Your Udyog Aadhaar will be updated after the verification of the details.
Steps to Update Udyog Aadhaar through Offline Medium
If you are now comfortable with the online medium of updating the Udyog Aadhaar then you can also take the offline route. Here are the steps to update the Udyog Aadhaar through Offline Medium.
- To follow the offline process, you will have to visit the Udyog Aadhaar centre and obtain the form for the updating the Udyog Aadhaar.
- After obtaining the form, fill in the form and attach the required document proofs along with the form. Verify the details entered in the form and then submit the form to the executive at the Udyog Aadhaar Centre.
- You will then receive an acknowledgement number from the executive and need to keep this acknowledgement number carefully. You can also use this number to track the update request and this can be done through offline as well as the online
- In the next step, the officials will verify the details provided by you and a new Udyog Aadhaar will then be generated. This new Udyog Aadhaar will then be mailed to your registered address.
It is always better to opt for the online medium to update Udyog Aadhaar. This way, it will be a lot quicker and convenient when compared to the offline process. In case of any issues, you can also raise a complaint by going to the following site: www.udyogaadhaar.gov.in