India has witnessed a lot of change in the business culture because of the present government. Now it is a lot easier to start and run a business in India. In earlier days, the company required to get MSME or SSI Registration done but at present, the process has been changed and Udyog Aadhaar MSME has replaced all other documents. This is one of the factors which has helped India in climbing ranks in global index for ease of doing business. It is possible to apply for Udyog Aadhaar through online medium and in this article, we have listed the process of application for Udyog Aadhaar Registration for Small and Medium Enterprise.
Let us first have a look at the documents required for the registration process.
Documents Required for Registration of Udyog Aadhaar
- Details of the Owner of the Business
- Aadhaar Card of Owner of the Business
- SC, ST or OBC certificate required if the Owner belongs to any of these categories
- Type of Organization
- Name of Business along with the Postal Address
- Date of Registration along with other data for registration
- Bank Account Details of the Business
- National industrial Classification Code
- Details of People Employed
- Details of Nearest District Industry Centre
Steps for Registration of Udyog Aadhaar
- The first step of the procedure is to visit the site for Udyog Aadhaar. You can click here to visit the site. The link will redirect you to the website for the Udyog Aadhaar.
- Once the website is displayed, move down a little and you will notice that there is space for entering the Aadhaar number and the name of the business holder. In the designated area, enter the details of the Aadhaar number along with the name and click on validate and generate OTP. This will trigger a One Time Password on your registered mobile.
- Now, enter the OTP and click on validate button. In the next step, you can enter all the details about the business. This is the page where you would also require the bank details along with NIC and DIC code for the registration procedure.
- Fill in all the details carefully and ensure that you have verified the details. After completing the form, you can again click on submit button. This will trigger another OTP and you will again receive an OTP on your mobile. Enter the OTP is the designated area along with the security code displayed in the image. Click n validate the button to complete the procedure.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an enrolment receipt and you can save the enrolment receipt for tracking the status of Udyog Aadhaar in future.
The Udyog Aadhaar will be dispatched to you after the verification by the authority is complete. In case of any issue, you can register a complaint on the same website mentioned above.