How to Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card Online or Offline?
Linking Aadhaar Card to varied govt. scheme is become mandatory such as LPG Gas connection, linking aadhar to bank, Seeding Aadhar with Voter ID Card and now Govt. of India is planning to linking aadhaar card with ration card and already started the process in some cities of India and soon the facility will be available in all the region of India.
Now the question is which are the states where aadhaar card linking with ration card started and how a common man can link his aadhaar with ration card? The answer is you can link aadhaar card via 2 ways Online & Offline which I will describe in detail below. State Governments of Uttar Pradesh(UP),Maharashtra, Bihar, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat and others are about to implement this procedure soon. Both the method is easy to connect aadhar card with ration card it all depends on your convenient and choice.
Before you start the linking process you must have your aadhaar card with you if you have not aadhar card you can apply for to know how click on “Apply For New Aadhaar Card”, if you have already applied for aadhaar and not received it you can download it online and also can track its status the detail information could be find on below mentioned links:
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card Online?
(Note: Currently the online portals of UIDAI is under processing only and once all set you will be able to do so yourself. So, please keep checking for more updates.)
- Visit the official website of UIDAI: https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx
- Here on this page you can not only link ration card but also can link to LPG & pension scheme as well.
- Now fill the location details
- In 2nd column choose benefit type such as LPG, Pension, Ration Card or whichever suitable
- In 3rd column fill your details such as Email Id, Mobile No. & 12 digit aadhaar number.
- Click on submit button
- You will receive OTP (One Time Password) on your provided mobile number
- Fill the OTP & captcha word and complete the process
- You have successfully done the process
Now, your application will be reviewed by the concerned authorities and they will verify your details and if everything will be ok you will get an SMS & Email alert that your Ration card is linked to aadhaar card successfully. Instead of this if any discrepancy found you will be intimate about it as well.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card Offline?
In case you want to link aadhaar card to ration card manually or through offline mode you can do it as well. You just need to carry following documents.
- Ration Card Photo Copy
- Aadhaar card photo copy
- Passport size photo graph (if required)
Submit these documents to your nearest FP shop/Ration shop. If you have any doubt can leave it below.