If you are one of those who don’t have Aadhar Card yet and want to apply for new aadhaar card then it’s worthwhile post for you. As lots of people could not apply for new aadhaar card due to their personal reasons but not to worry you can still apply for new aadhaar card and here on this article I am going to share each and everything about how you can apply for aadhar card online or offline and can save your time.
As all of us know that Aadhaar Card number is our unique identity and its become mandatory to link aadhaar card to various service like LPG Gas Connection, Voter ID, Bank Account, Digi Locker etc. it can’t be done till you have Aadhar card so without wasting any more time let’s back to how to apply for new aadhaar card online.
How to Apply for Aadhar Card Appointment Online?
If you are thinking that applying for new aadhar card is totally based on online process, then let me clear you that you can’t depend on online process for new aadhaar card completely. It’s natural that you have question in mind why so?
The answer is that it’s not possible to take your Thumb Scan, Retina scan,digital signature details online that’s why you must have to visit the nearest aadhar card center however through online process you can save your lot of time. Below I have listed the things which could be done online to save your time.
Book Aadhaar Card Enrollment Appointment for new Aadhar card by visiting official website of UIDAI here: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
(Note: Online appointment for Aadhar card enrollment center is only for few selected enrollment centers in case your area city has no online appointment facility no need to worry you can find the nearest aadhaar card center and can visit without prior appointment)
Find Nearest Aadhaar Card Enrollment Cetners “List of Aadhar Card Centers”
Download & Fill Aadhaar Card Application Form by Clicking Here “Aadhaar Card Form”
To know about the documents required to apply for AADHAAR card click on “Aadhaar Card Document Required”
If you have booked your appointment for new aadhar card and already download & fill the aadhaar application form. Now you have to visit the aadhaar center.
What Will Happens at AADHAAR Card Center After Prior Appointment?
- Visit nearest Aadhaar card Enrollment center as per the schedule appointment date & time.
- Carry all required documents with you to the enrollment center.
- The official will asked you to provide dully filled application form, Xerox of documents as well as original documents to cross check.
- Now, the operator will feed your details in aadhaar card database and you have to wait for few moment.
- Once it’s done now time to take your biometric details officer will take your photograph, finger prints, and Iris scan.
- Since these scans are unique for everyone, they are mandatory for UDAI ( Unique Identification Authority of India).
- Once all the process is done, operator may ask to cross check the details given by you after you confirmation operator will submit it in aadhaar database.
- After submitting the details operator will provide you’re a receipt which is called “Acknowledgement Slip” and you must keep it safe because through it you can check and get your aadhaar card.
When I can Received the Aadhaar Card?
Once you got the Acknowledgement Slip for aadhaar center it will take 30-90 days time to receive aadhaar card at your address. However during this period you can check your aadhaar status online to know how read this “How to Check Aadhaar Status Online” or “How to Download Aadhaar Card Online“.