Aadhaar Card Correction Online Without Mobile Number
There are several aadhaar card holders who have not updated or registered their mobile number and because of that they are unable to make correction in aadhaar card and want to know how to correct aadhaar card details online without mobile number? If you are one of those who is looking for the answer of this question then this post is for you as it will answer your varied queries. Before we do precede to aadhaar card correction online without mobile number please note you can update following details on aadhaar card.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
So, it’s clear that you can correct or change 6 details online / offline in your aadhar card. Now back to our main question can I change aadhaar card details without mobile number?
How to Make Correction in Aadhaar Card Online Without Mobile Number?
Well I read several articles online about it and to be very honest there is no such option to make correction online without mobile number, So the simple answer is that you can’t make correction in aadhaar card without registered mobile number. So to make correction in aadhaar first your mobile number should be updated on aadhaar card after that you can change / correct details on aadhaar card.
Click here to Add Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
If you have registered mobile number and you want to change it then you can do it or can make changes in any details mentioned above. Incase your mobile is not registered to aadhaar card then you have to visit the nearest aadhaar enrollment center and have to fill up the form to add mobile number and official may ask for a fee for this work once he make changes it will be reflect in your aadhar after 30 days you can track or Check AADHAR Card Status Here. If your mobile is registered now can make changes in aadhaar card for this just follow these simple steps.
- Click on the official site of SSUP UIDAI: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter your 12 digit aadhar number
- Enter Verification Text mentioned on the page
- Now you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number
- Fill it and click submit button
- Now you will on Data Update Request and see following details mentioned above in image
- Choose the appropriate option which you want to change
- Click on Submit
- Now correct the details accordingly either its your Name, Gender, DOB, Address, Mobile Number or Email Id.
- Click on Submit Update Request
In this step you have to upload your supportive documents
Depending on the information to be updated, upload original scanned (with color scanner) copies of supporting documents as per the Valid Documents List.
- Name Correction/Update: Requires PoI listed in “Supported Proof of Identity(PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update”
- Date of Birth Correction: Requires DoB listed in “Supported Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents”
- Address Corrections/Change: Requires PoA listed in “Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address”
- Email ID, Mobile and Gender Change: No documents Required to be submitted for Mobile and Gender correction.
This is the last step here you have to choose the BPO service you can choose any of the bpo service mentioned on the site. You can see this option only after uploading the documents accordingly.you can note down your Update Request Number (URN) for future reference.
We are sure you found it helpful incase have any query just drop it in below box and we will get back to you accordingly.